Re: [Evolution] Signatures

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 18:39, Philippe Chartier wrote:
Even Evolution is storing the signatures in different places.
New signatures are kept in ~/evolution/signatures. But because I updated

Ahh.... *bing*

Quick and dirty fix for me is to create the sigs I need evo to have from
within the interface and then symlink those names to the signature files
I've got stored in my home directory.  Not pretty but it works.

from 1.0.8, the old signatures associated to existing mail accounts are
still pointing to my previous signature directory... So there is two
places to keep track of. :-(

Yup things migrated ok initially for me but then evo-1.2 decided to play
silly buggers and refused to send email properly, the quickest solution
(I needed working email asap) was to zap the ~/evolution/ directory and
let it create a clean config (into which I copied my contacts back in).

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster korenwolf net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/
Usenet is good for many things.  Actually and substantially changing