Re: [Evolution] Signatures

Le jeu 14/11/2002 à 19:06, Mark Lowes a écrit :
On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 17:56, Barry Grundy wrote:
This is not a real answer... but how about selecting "Insert -> Text
File..." or "Insert -> HTML File..." from the edit signatures window
under "composer preferences?

I prefer to have my sigs as separate files as I use the same sig for
usenet and for those times I'm using mutt over a slow link.  Pulling the
sigs into evolution in this manner results in me having to maintain
multiple copies :(

Even Evolution is storing the signatures in different places.

New signatures are kept in ~/evolution/signatures. But because I updated
from 1.0.8, the old signatures associated to existing mail accounts are
still pointing to my previous signature directory... So there is two
places to keep track of. :-(

Maybe you can tweak Evolution to get your signatures in your personal
directory instead of the default one. But I don't know how you would do
that...

--
Philippe Chartier <chartiep cybersciences com>