Re: [Evolution] Signatures

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 17:56, Barry Grundy wrote:
This is not a real answer... but how about selecting "Insert -> Text
File..." or "Insert -> HTML File..." from the edit signatures window
under "composer preferences?

I prefer to have my sigs as separate files as I use the same sig for
usenet and for those times I'm using mutt over a slow link.  Pulling the
sigs into evolution in this manner results in me having to maintain
multiple copies :(

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster korenwolf net>
http://www.korenwolf.net/