Re: [Evolution] filters.. getting only one rule to fire and not several.

thats a good idea.. never saw that one!

a  good idea for the docs to be updated to reflect this.. it's definitely a non-standard way of filtering, but I can now see that its much more advanced if you can force multi-rule processing and "stop processing" as desired.

Thanks for the reply.. everything looks like its working now

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 14:25, Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 16:12, Cormac Long wrote:
> works on the principle of ordering rules by precedence and the first
> to fire is the only one to fire.

Did you ever happen to add a "Stop processing" action?

Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com - Just me, myself and I.

The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.
		-- E. W. Dijkstra

around the clock, around the globe, visit