Re: [Evolution] filters.. getting only one rule to fire and not several.

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 16:12, Cormac Long wrote:
works on the principle of ordering rules by precedence and the first
to fire is the only one to fire.

Did you ever happen to add a "Stop processing" action?

Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)   - Software developer, generic solvent        - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com - Just me, myself and I.

The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.
                -- E. W. Dijkstra