Re: [Evolution] can't send e-mail

Strange.

For some reason, when I reply to this particular e-mail, it is putting this header on the outgoing mail:

(I had to add the >>> <<< or even this mail gets rejected ;-)

which our mail server is rejecting. I think 1251 is a russian content-type (?)

What would cause that header to be inserted on an outgoing e-mail? I don't see this header on the original mail I'm replying to, but it seems to affect only this one.

Thanks
Monte

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
That error is a server error. It is claiming that you cannot send to a
particular mailbox.

Jeff