Re: [Evolution] Uninstalling Evolution

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 01:25 pm, Eric Lambart wrote:
In Red Carpet, first select the channel that contains the package you
want to remove (i.e. Ximian Desktop, or wherever Evolution is).  Then
click on the "Remove" button on the upper-right (the icon is a box
with an arrow going UP).  From there you can see a list of your
installed packages and choose those you wish to remove.

Also, I'll bet you could simply choose to re-install (using Red
Carpet) jpilot etc., and just like when you installed Evolution in
the first place, it would warn you that certain packages need to be
removed.  Just tell it to go ahead, and it should remove Evolution et

Thank you Eric.  I am going to try that now.

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC
mailto:arthur alexion com