[Evolution] Synchronization problems with RedHat 8.0...

Hi all...I've searched everywhere (so I think...) and I can't find out what's wrong.  I can not synchronize my contacts on my Palm m130 to my Evolution 1.2 address book.  I realize that I need to enable the conduits for Evolution, but I can't find out how.  I can't even open the Pilot Conduit Settings area.  (From the Evolution Tools menu.)  When I open the Pilot Settings, there's now a Conduits Tab at the top, but there's only 3 conduits on there, and Evolution isn't any of those three.  I've enabled them all, but it won't synch with Evolution.  Any help would be great.  If you like, reply to this list, or e-mail me in private.

-Chris