Re: [Evolution] Synchronization problems with RedHat 8.0...

You need to install the evolution-pilot package.

evolution-pilot-1.2.0-1.ximian.1.i386.rpm

You can check if you have it installed by typing at the prompt
$> rpm -q evolution-pilot

If it can't find the package you have to download it and install it.
I closed evo before executing these commands, seemed the safest thing to
do.

You can get it from ximian's ftp mirrors, then run as root...
$> rpm -ivh evolution-pilot

Start evo up again and check to make sure your conduits are there.

Cheers,
Chris