Re: [Evolution] ics files

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 03:17, nf0 wrote:
Is there a way to make Evolutions calendar work with ics files from
Mozilla? I know that i can save them then import them with no problem. I
would just like to click on the link and have it automatically entered
into my calendar.

if the ics files in Mozilla are correct icalendar files, you should be
able to import them. So far, only importing (File->Import) would work,
since we don't have a way to automatically insert it into the evo
calendar.

cheers
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>