Re: [Evolution] Spell checking broke after evolution 1.2 upgrade

Hi,

Well here I am replying to my own post. It seems the other people
posting spell checking problems with evo 1.2 have resolved their
problems or have different problems.

Has anyone with RH7.1 with complete Ximian desktop upgraded to evolution
1.2 and has spell checking working OK? If so, I'd like to compare
package info and whatever to try and track down my problem.

When I try to run aspell from the command line...

        [jweber ceora jweber]$ aspell --help
        aspell: error while loading shared libraries: libltdl.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

Does anyone have libltdl.so.3 on their RH7.1 system? If so, what RPM
package does it belong to? I have /usr/lib/libltdl.so.0.1.2 which
belongs to libtool-libs-1.3.5-8.

Thanks,

John