[Evolution] Spell checking broke after evolution 1.2 upgrade

Hi,

I just did all the upgrades in the Ximian desktop channel for my RH7.1
system. Spell checking no longer works in evolution. If I go to
tools->settings->composer preferences, there are no languages listed in
the spell checer tab. I have

        [jweber ceora jweber]$ rpm -qa | grep spell
        aspell-en-gb-0.33.7.1-ximian.2
        aspell-0.33.7.1-ximian.2
        aspell-devel-0.33.7.1-ximian.2
        pspell-0.12.2-ximian.7
        applix-bin-spell-base-5.00-1315
        aspell-en-ca-0.33.7.1-ximian.2
        gnome-spell-0.5-1.ximian.3

From the knowlege base, it says I should have aspell-en, but I don't see
it in the Ximian desktop channel. I just want american english, but I
tried adding the aspell-en-gb and aspell-en-ca to see if anything would
work.

I also get a mail component crash frequently when I try to change fonts
in evolution tools->settings->font preferences. The place where I used
to change fonts in gnomecc seems to have disappeared. After a number of
crashes, I did get the fonts changed OK.

Soory if anything is mispelled in this message

Thanks,
John

--
John S. Weber