Re: [Evolution] More spell-check problems: wrong dictionary selected for suggestions

turns out i didnt have gnome-spell rpm loaded, i guess the prev version
of evolution didnt need it but the new one does, i wonder why the
red-carpet didnt find that dependency? i still have one problem: every
time i stop evolution with killev i need to re-enable spell checking why
is that?