Re: [Evolution] Recursive search filter?

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 14:20, Michael D. Lind wrote:

There is a mail indexing and search program that works well with
evolution and with which you can do a recursive search, if you use the
maildir format.

Something I've been meaning to ask: is there a way to set the default
folder type to Maildir?

[I'm one of those people that use multiple mail clients to access the
same mail store - webmail on the mail server, mutt on the mail server,
and evolution on my laptop via IMAP. Maildir is what I use for various
reasons]

I know you can change the storage format of an individual [sub]folder
after its creation via properties, but is there a global setting to
switch from mbox to Maildir?

Cheers,

        Andrew

P.S. I've been lurking on the evolution list since the 0.8 days. My
complements to all the developers, both Ximian and worldwide, who have
worked so hard at it - congratulations on the release of 1.2! Your
efforts are so greatly appreciated. While I'm at it though, support
Debian, will ya? :) Warmest regards AfC

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie, rmc, BEng

Australia +61-4-1079-6725  North America +1-646-270-5376
afcowie mobeous org

"Order; counterorder; disorder"