[Evolution] More spell-check problems: wrong dictionary selected for suggestions

Hi,

I just upgraded my 1.0.8 to 1.2 and because I read several threads about
the spell-checking I decided to test it.

First of all: being able to change the language for checking the
spelling is wonderful! (It is one of the main reasons I wanted to switch
to 1.2)

The spell checker seems to be able to check the spelling against the
correct language but the suggestions always seem to come from the
"American English" dictionary...

I noticed this not only when I tried "British English" but also when I
selected "Dutch" or any other language...

e.g when the words: "color" and "colour" are checked the appropriate
word is marked as "wrong" but the suggested correct spelling is always
"color".

Other than that Evo 1.2 seems to work perfectly for me!

Thanks to everybody who made this possible!

Regards,

--
 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
 #  Red Hat Linux 7.3  KDE 3.0.0-10  kernel 2.4.18-3  i686  128MB RAM  #