Re: [Evolution] More spell-check problems: wrong dictionary selected for suggestions

I have the same problem (reported in another thread yesterday).  My OS
is Redhat 7.3 (like you) and I have the same evolution and *spell
packages, except for some aspell language RPMs I don't need.  I tried
killev, oaf-slay and I still get only two French languages.

A quick search in bugzilla didn't reveal anything.  I will open a bug
tonight.