Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.2 and Cyrus IMAP issue

One thing to try is to add the line:

unixhierarchysep:       yes

to your imapd.conf file.  This changes Cyrus's behavior to user the "/"
separator as opposed to a "."

HOWEVER, 1.2 does not work correctly when subscribing to these folders.
I posted this earlier but if you close 1.2 and open a copy of 1.0.8, you
can subscribe to the folders.  Close 1.0.8 and reopen 1.2 and the folder
is visible and contains your messages!!

1.2 changes it's imap behavior in regards to the INBOX.  In 1.0.8,
everything appeared on the same level as the INBOX.  In 1.2, folders
appeared below the INBOX.  Adding this to your imapd.conf file:

altnamespace:           yes

will fix some of 1.2's problems as your folders will be on the same
level of you INBOX.

Craig