Re: [Evolution] IMAP select failed

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 05:24, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
This means your server thinks that that folder is not a selectable
mailbox (that error message is taken right from the server response
afterall).

You might try subscribing to it? Seems to solve the problem for some
IMAP servers.

I had a similar problem here: There were only two folders I could read:
my INBOX, and the top-level folder of a (company-wide) shared tree of
folders. All subfolders where inaccsessible, and I also got the popup
warnings.

With evo < 1.2 I needed to tick "Override Server supplied Namespace" and
give a EMPTY namespace in the prefs. That way I was able to read both my
private and the company stuff. This stopped working  with 1.2 (it worked
with some beta not long ago) and the problem above occurs. To be able to
read my private folders again, I needed to UNTICK the "Override Server
supplied NS"

Now I can read my private folders again, but the whole shared tree is
invisible :-(