[Evolution] IMAP select failed

On my Redhat 8.0 system, I had a working version of evo 1.08 connected
to my IMAP account.  But after upgrading to 1.20, I can't read mail from
any of my folders.

After starting evo, there's nothing in the mail header window and I get
the error message popup:

  "Error while 'Opending folder
  imap://scotto scotto deskmail washington edu/INBOX': IMPA command
  failed: SELECT failed: Can't open mail: not a selectable mailbox"

I get similar error popups for all my other IMAP folders.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks, Scott