[Evolution] My IMAP inbox isn't recognized, but its subfolders are

Installed Evolution 1.2 on RedHat 8.0.  Connecting to a Cyrus 2.1.9 server.

Ran oaf-slay before starting new evolution.  Removed ~/evolution (backed
up local/Contacts first).  Started fresh.

Now it shows me all of my IMAP folders, including Inbox.  If I try to
select INBOX, it tells me that "This Folder cannot contain messages."

Worked fine in 1.0.8 and even worked for a little while tonight in 1.2.0.
Any ideas on how I begin to troubleshoot?

--
Brian