Re: [Evolution] ctl+w

I tried that ... evo 1.2.0 no change

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 17:55, Aaron Weber wrote:
Janus,

You don't have to edit files to change that setting-- just pick the
"Emacs-like" shortcuts from the Composer control panel (if you're
using Evolution 1.1.x, choose Settings-->Preferences, pick "Composer
Preferences" and it's the first item in the "General" tab).

Yours,
aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.