Re: [Evolution] JPEGs from a Mac OS X

    > Seems to me it's a coding config problem. Does anyone know what might be
    > the problem? He says he can send the same pic to his WinTel machine (via
    > Juno, another dial-up he has) and it comes through fine in WinDoze.

    Tell him he'll be doing you a real favor by sending it as a .zip file
    (do Macs have zip?) gzip -d or gunzip it.

Really?? Is that the best answer to the problem?? You sound like you've
bumped into this one before. And, there's no other fix for it? Is there
a reason it happens?

    Tell him that, come the spring, you'll mow the lawn for him.

I told him. But, I bet he doesn't hold his breath. We live just about 1
hemisphere apart.  :-)

THANKS!
-Greg

--