Re: [Evolution] red-carpet on Solaris just stopped working... new distributions.xml file at fault?

Sorry - I should of mentioned that.  With my fake uname library in
place, I do indeed get that dialogue box.  But to try to catch a truss
or some better idea of why it thought I was now wrong, I was running it
by hand without the wrapper script to get that crash...

Sorry I left this out.

Mark.