[Evolution] Strange behaviour on reinstall :-)

Hi,

I just switched from Red Hat to Gentoo distribution, installed an ebuild from 1.1.90 since I was using snapshots in Red Hat. After install I started Evolution to check if it worked, it did, so I shut down, did killev, and I copied my old evolution folder in my new home-directory. Evolution started just fine again, all my mails appeared, all  my contacts and tasks where back, everything seemed fine, but then the horror began :-) Although all my filters where imported again, each and every filter had forgotten which the destination folder was. Furthermore, I couldn't use my old signature-files anymore, when I opened them, evolution claimed them to be empty, although pico tells me otherwise :-) I had to create new ones, just retyping and saving into the old ones made the mail-component crash several times. I'm not sure if this is because of slight differences between the versions (I was running nightly snapshots, not the 1.1.90 version) or this is general behaviour, but I do think it needs to be fixed :-) Anyone else experienced this???

Regards,
Mathy Vanvoorden