Re: [Evolution] Evolution loses its mind, default settings gone

Please upgrade to bonobo-conf-0.16

Jeff

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 10:38, John Schmidt wrote:
After a couple of pc crashes evolution comes up as if I'm running
it for the first time.  I have to reconfigure mail accounts and
all my preferences for look and feel.

My question is if there is a file I can just restore when this
occurs rather than going through all the trouble of reconfig's?

I'm running 1.0.8 on Suse 8.1.

Thanks,
John