[Evolution] Evo hangs often

Hi,

I'm using 1.0.8 on debian with an IMAP server (Cyrus) on another debian
box, and Evo hangs regularly - I'm a killev addict.
But now it's worst than usual: I killev, start Evo, press F9
(send/receive), then it opens the receive window and hangs.
If I launch evolution-mail separately, it output this before hanging:

[xav bip:~]$ /usr/lib/evolution/evolution-mail

camel-WARNING **: camel_exception_get_id called with NULL parameter.

I remember there was an env var to debug IMAP protocol problems. Could
someone remind it to me please ?

Thanks,

        Xav