Re: [Evolution] Evolution loses its mind, default settings gone

All the setting are kept in your home directory, in a directory called "evolution".  Once you have a working setup, you can back this up.  The problem will be that if you store mail or other data locally, a restore will overwrite any stuff more recent than the backup.  If you keep data on a server, then you should be OK.

I don't think it's recommended to try to restore only parts of the evolution directory's contents, as opposed to the whole thing.

HTH,

Paul