[Evolution] Problem with marking messages as read

Hi,

I just encountered a strange problem while I was trying to mark all but
one messages in a folder as read.
I used ctrl+a to select all messages in a folder (they were all unread,
all read messages were hidden), then I pressed ctrl and unselected 1
message I wanted to leave as unread, then I used the context-menu's
Desired result: all but the unselected message marked as read.
Actual result: all messages remained unread...

At first I thought I had used the "mark as unread" option by mistake. So
I tried again, but had the same result. I tried this several times so
this behaviour is reproducible.

I am using Evo 1.0.8 (updated via Red Carpet) on RH 7.3 under KDE
3.0.0-10.

Is anybody else experiencing this? Is it a known issue or should I file
a bug report?

Regards,

Bram
--
 #  Mertens Bram "M8ram" <bram-mertens linux be>   Linux User #249103  #
 #  Red Hat Linux 7.3  KDE 3.0.0-10  kernel 2.4.18-3  i686  128MB RAM  #