the message-list window (although ugh, i hate to consider how to
implement this), but just putting it in the message display shouldn't be
that hard.

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 05:38, Keith Vertrees wrote:
From a user interface perspective, I would like the virtual folder
display to have a new column in addition to the existing "From",
"Subject", and "Sent".  The additional column would be "Location" and
would give the name of the real (i.e. non-virtual) folder where the
message lives.

Subject: Re: [Evolution] How to figure out which folder a message is in?
From: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
To: Keith Vertrees <keith myricanet com>
Cc: evolution ximian com
Date: 29 May 2002 20:50:55 +0930

Not currently.

There's an open feature bug request for this feature, but if you can
come up with some good ideas on how to do it, it might be helpful.  I
can't remember the bug number though.

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 07:21, Keith Vertrees wrote:
The "Virtual Folder" idea is nifty and all, but it has a drawback. I
tend to organize my mail into local folders.  Sometimes I would like to
do a search and find out which local folder I've put a message into.
With the Virtual Folder concept I can usually find the message, but I
have no idea which local folder it is in.  Is there a way to figure this
out?