Re: [Evolution] Re: How to figure out which folder a message is in?

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 16:08, Keith Vertrees wrote:
>From a user interface perspective, I would like the virtual folder
display to have a new column in addition to the existing "From",
"Subject", and "Sent".  The additional column would be "Location" and
would give the name of the real (i.e. non-virtual) folder where the
message lives.
Yeah, I actually think that we have that filed in Bugzilla as a wishlist bug.

-- Ettore