Re: [Evolution] LDAP Address Book Fields Greyed Out?

Been seeing this for quite awhile now. I thought it must be a unfinished
feature set or a misconfiguration of the ACL on my OpenLDAP server. Now
I think not. I have had some luck editing and creating new (LDAP-based)
contacts by either creating them locally in the contacts folder, then
drag-n-drop to the LDAP server... or by using the phone list view which
let's you edit the fields.

Soon I hope to roll my sleeves up and (help) fix/enhance the LDAP
integration components. How about you?