Re: [Evolution] [Feature] List email from idea (contact preferred_from)

Except bugzilla is full of so much noise ... it will certainly be
remembered better than the mail lists anyway.

What happens if you cross-send it to different people with preferences?

And, should this be associated with the contact, or with the account,
etc etc.