[Evolution] How to figure out which folder a message is in?

The "Virtual Folder" idea is nifty and all, but it has a drawback. I
tend to organize my mail into local folders.  Sometimes I would like to
do a search and find out which local folder I've put a message into.
With the Virtual Folder concept I can usually find the message, but I
have no idea which local folder it is in.  Is there a way to figure this
out?

Thanks,
Keith