Re: [Evolution] [1.1] Are the Snapshots supposed to work?

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 06:45, Manuel Borchers wrote:
Hi all!

I know, 1.1 is the devel branch, but since 27th Snapshot the Composer
does not seem to come up anymore.
When I click "New Message" the button stays pressed and no composer
comes up (no CPU usage at all, no HD activity).

If it is supposed to work, I'll have a closer look what's going on, but
at the moment I downgraded to 24th snapshot.

It is supposed to work (and it works for me, right now).

Please have a closer look and get back to us with a bug report...

Thanks,

-- Ettore