Re: [Evolution] [1.1] Are the Snapshots supposed to work?
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Manuel Borchers <webmaster matronix de>
- Cc: Evolution Mailing List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] [1.1] Are the Snapshots supposed to work?
- Date: 29 May 2002 17:07:39 -0400
On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 06:45, Manuel Borchers wrote:
It is supposed to work (and it works for me, right now).
Please have a closer look and get back to us with a bug report...
I know, 1.1 is the devel branch, but since 27th Snapshot the Composer
does not seem to come up anymore.
When I click "New Message" the button stays pressed and no composer
comes up (no CPU usage at all, no HD activity).
If it is supposed to work, I'll have a closer look what's going on, but
at the moment I downgraded to 24th snapshot.
] [Thread Prev