Re: [Evolution] Request for additions/corrections in Evolution

On Mon, 2002-05-27 at 09:54, Raider wrote:
	My fist complaint (or did I miss something?) is that I want to use
	another editor than the default.  How can this be done?
As has been said before, it's not a currently supported feature.  However, you can use the gnome-vim bonobo widget to embed vi inside the Evolution composer.  Visit
http://www.opensky.ca/gnome-vim/ to find out more about the project.

If you have another editor you'd like to use, it's a theoretically simple (although not necessarily *easy*) process to turn it into an embeddable bonobo widget and then embed it in the composer where the gtkhtml editor process would be.

Note also that you can configure the keybindings for gtkhtml to follow Emacs, XEmacs, Windows, or your own custom keys if you prefer.

a.