Re: [Evolution] Sync problems with USB-serial

JP wrote:

JP> Can you isolate the conduit and the record with the problem?

I'm not sure I know what you mean.

I repeat in the hope to be clearer. If you by isolate mean if I know
which conduit of backup, datebook or address-book is causing the
problem the answer is all of them each one in isolation. If I disable
all conduits and then activate just one then each one of backup,
datebook and address-book causes the same failure to synchronize all
records in the respective database. Of course not on the same record
number. The todo-conduit works though.

How do I know which record is causing the problem? Can I be sure that
the record number displayed buy the conduit is the one that is causing
the problem? Maybe it is the next one or maybe the redisplay isn't
connected to the actual record causing the problem. And even if I know
the record number. How do I find that record on the palm?

Yours
--
%% Mats