Re: [Evolution] Deleting all messages

I think that accounts for some of them. That's certainly what I thought
for a while, but there seemed to be just too many of these coincidences.
Then it triped up and left a message marked 'yesterday' and gave itself
away.

However, I now can't repeat it, so maybe it was just me? Alternatively
it could just be that I no longer have a folder with over a thousand
messages in it? Perhaps it happens when some things were already
deleted, but the folder save failed (it does sometimes due to a dodgy
nfs problem of some kind)? Maybe I'm just going slightly mad?