Re: [Evolution] A couple of questions to help in reporting SPAM

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 17:37, Bruce A. Mallett wrote:
To report SPAM I'd like to be able to forward the offending
msg. with full headers, which brings up a couple of
questions:

  1)  How can I forward a message such that full
      headers are included?

I asked this question a while ago.  After that I wrote a short script
that would add ">" to the beginning of every line, saved the offending
message, ran the script, then did an inline file made by the script
output.

Not elegant, but for some reason I seemed to be the only one here who
cared.

--
Ed Weinberg
  Q5 Comm, LLC