Re: [Evolution] FEATURE: Mailing List Folders?

Well, yeah, I SHOULD be able to, but evolution won't import mailman
archive mbox files.  Hadn't thought of dumping it directly on an imap
server, since mine all use maildir..

do a mbox->maildir conversion - its not a terribly big deal and then you
can search the mailing list using evo's search functions (which I find
painfully convenient)

but I agree a way to suck in a mailman mailing list archive in a pseudo
automatic way would be fantastic.

-sv