Re: [Evolution] FEATURE: Mailing List Folders?

On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 00:27, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 20:45, Kenneth Porter wrote:
On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 09:28, Jim Meyer wrote:

Meanwhile, this has given me the desire to investigate how one could
make a Mailman-archived mailing list appear to Evolution as a mail
store. THAT would be wicked cool.

Is there such a thing as anonymous read-only IMAP? You could then create
an account to connect to the Mailman archive via IMAP, maintaining just
a local index of the remote store. (Just brainstorming, as I have yet to
actually experience IMAP.)

I'd be happy if Evolution could just import mailman archives.  Instead,
it looks like it's going to import them, then doesn't actually put
anything into the folder.

you should be able to download the mbox file for the mailman archive
page and just read them as an mbox mailbox or via an imap server that
can read mbox files.

-sv