[Evolution] Evolution 1.1.0.99 + Self-signed IMAP SSL certificate

Hi -

Is there a way to get Evolution 1.1.0.99 to remember a decision to
accept an SSL certificate for an IMAP server?  I use a self-signed
certificate for my IMAP server, and evo 1.1.0.99 gives me an error on
startup (Error while scanning folders in IMAP server ****, server
unexpectedly disconnected: Input/output error), starts disconnected from
the IMAP server, then asks if I want to accept the SSL certificate when
I go to open the IMAP mail folder (works fine after this, of course).  I
didn't have this problem in 1.0.x, as I was able to get evolution to
remember this decision (I think).  If there is a line I can add to a
config file (or if this is a bug I can help track down/file to
bugzilla), please let me know.  Thanks.

-Troy Carter

--
Troy Carter