Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.1.0.99 + Self-signed IMAP SSL certificate

This is known. Evolution 1.0.x contained a hack that was pretty evil in
order to prevent asking the user over and over for the same cert. I took
that code out for several reasons:

1. it was a nasty hack

2. it seemed that the mozilla libnss library was finally working the way
it was supposed to and saving the ssl certificate.

Unfortunately, it seems that 2 is not so true. Apparently some older
version that I used must have saved the cert tot he cert7.db database
and that is why it is not asking me for approval at the office. However,
here at home it does prompt me everytime I start Evolution.

I guess I'll add the hack back, but I probably won't do it right away
just so that it annoys me to the point where I start hacking on mozilla
code to figure out why it is not working.

Jeff