Re: [Evolution] a couple of issues

Easily doable: in your ppp script you put a "demand" (or something like
that, I don't remember) and ppp will automatically dial when there's
outgoing traffic (mail fetch, connexion with a browser, etc...)
Then there's another command to automatically hangup after the link has
been idle for a (settable) while.
No need to tweak Evo !

consult your pppd documentation for more info.

        Xav