[Evolution] printing bug #19604 and debian woody

I know this bug has been fixed with latest gtkhtml snapshots. I even
know potato-ximian users can fix this problem subscribing evolution
snapshot channel with redcarpet. But I'm using debian-woody and I'm
getting quite annoyed with this problem (mail component crashes when
attempting to print) and I don't know how to fix it.

Obviously I don't have redcarpet (it's for ximian-potato debian only)
and I don't even know if I could use ximian-potato packages if I get
them by adding ximian to my apt sources.

Anybody resolved this problem?
Plz help!

--
leonardo