[Evolution] Quoting HTML mail

Hi,

I have problems replying to (some?) HTML mail: Long lines are not
wrapped before quoting them in the editor, so I get something like

foo foo foo foo foo foo foo bar bar bar bar bar bar bar bar bar bar
bar bar bar bar
next paragraph bla bla bla

Is there any way to change this behavior, or is this a bug?

Regards,

Erik
--
Scientific Reviewer, Freelancer, Humanist -- Berlin / Germany
Phone: +49 (0)30 45491008 -- Web: http://www.humanist.de/erik

Patriotism is an ephemeral motive that scarcely ever outlasts
the particular threat to society that aroused it.
  -- Denis Diderot