Re: [Evolution] Very frequent Evo freezes

Le ven 03/05/2002 à 09:20, Ben FrantzDale a écrit :
I have been having problems with Evolution grabbing my mouse related to
clicking on mails, I think. I wouldn't call it a freeze, though...
Eventually I usually could get it to go back (by clicking aimlessly on
things that change the mouse coursor) but occasionally I'd have to do a
killev.

Yeah, I've had that too, but that's not the problem now. The problem I'm
talking about is VERY VERY annoying. Basically I have to killev after
using Evo for 10 mn, and believe me I have to do it a lot each day.
I don't know what to try, I'm a bit lost ...

        Xav