Re: [Evolution] Very frequent Evo freezes

I have been having problems with Evolution grabbing my mouse related to
clicking on mails, I think. I wouldn't call it a freeze, though...
Eventually I usually could get it to go back (by clicking aimlessly on
things that change the mouse coursor) but occasionally I'd have to do a
killev.

--Ben