Re: [Evolution] This message crashes Evo (attached)

And I'll pass along my $.02 too in case anyone else runs a Cyrus server.

I logged into my mail server and simply deleted the offending message.
Then as user Cyrus, I ran reconstruct against my user mailbox.  Not sure
if this is appropriate or necessary, but it seemed to work.