Re: [Evolution] This message crashes Evo (attached)

On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 01:31, James Harrison wrote:

This may not be the best or safest, but it worked for me.  I'm sure the
Ximian guys might offer something else.

I use fetchmail and procmail to get my mail and then suck it up with
EVO.  I edited the temporary movemail_blah.blah file and deleted the
offending, sorry, bastardly message.  After that EVO went on its merry
way.

I started Mozilla's email client and set it up for my POP3 account,
setting the following options: "Leave messages on server" and "Delete
messages on server when they are deleted locally". This allowed me to
fetch the messages and among them the "bastardly" message. Deleting it
also removed it from the POP server, after which I had no more problems
with Evolution.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the