Re: [Evolution] This message crashes Evo (attached)

On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 17:22, Austin Gonyou wrote:

Also, something interesting here is that my system swaps itself to
death, that is of course until sigabrt is reached. I consider this a
serious security bug.

Me too. I hope this becomes a top priority item, although this list (and
other Ximian lists) is probably the biggest target of evolution users.

I haven't actually seen the offending message. Is there a way to protect
myself in case it gets posted again? Filters? I have my evolution list
mail filtered anyway and it seemed to get hung in the Inbox directory,
probably in the movemail_blah.blah file (mentioned at the top of this
thread), which is one of the files I deleted to get my evo working again
so I'm doubtful about a filter.

--
John S. Weber
jweber math cudenver edu